Tenet Healthcare MONITOR TECHNICIAN 6S, Full-time, Nights in Chicago, Illinois
Responsible for integrating information on the monitoring network and communicating to the Medical – Nursing staff by observation and interpretation of patient’s ECG rhythm patterns, ST segment analysis with review and editing capabilities in accordance with the established policies/protocols and nursing standards.
1. High School Diploma
2. Able to communicate effectively using written and verbal English.
3. Current BLS
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Certified as EMT-P, preferred or;
· Successful completion of accredited EKG Technician Program, preferred or;
· Certified as CNA, preferred
6. Ability to respond quickly in an emergency. Desire to work within a comprehensive healthcare team.
Organization: Weiss Memorial Hospital
Title: MONITOR TECHNICIAN 6S, Full-time, Nights
Requisition ID: 1805008516