Belcan Senior Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer in Chicago, Illinois
Senior Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer
Job Number: 280263
Description: A Senior Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer job in Chicago, IL, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for reviewing the work of engineers in your discipline and contributing with cost calculations and descriptions for proposals. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with 10-15 years of experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems. An in depth knowledge of Syncade, Werum PAS-X or Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 is highly desired.
Senior MES Engineer Job Duties:
• Participate in design qualification preparation and execution.
• Lead other people or be an individual contributor/ Subject Matter Expert in Manufacturing Execution Systems and Automation areas.
• Review the work of engineers in own discipline.
• Contribute with cost calculations and descriptions for proposals.
Senior MES Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with 10-15 years of experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems
• Some pharmaceutical experience is strongly desired
• Familiarity with Process and/or Distributed Control Systems preferably DeltaV, Siemens or Rockwell
• In depth knowledge of Syncade, Werum PAS-X or Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 is highly desired
If you are interested in this Senior MES Engineer job in Chicago, IL, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Chicago , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 10-15
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart